Comfortable and versatile, the Adahy Hoody provides moderate insulation for backpacking and trekking. The lightweight, soft Torrent™ fleece’s stretch improves ergonomic freedom and helps hold the trim fit close to the body for maximum fabric efficiency and layering comfort. A snug fitting hood adds warmth. Worn on its own or as a midlayer, it is light, easily packed, and integrates with other Arc’teryx Traverse products to create an efficient clothing system for backcountry travel.
- Air permeable
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Trim fit for base layer or light mid-layer use
- Snug fitting hood for warmth and comfort
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Material:Torrent™—84% polyester 16% elastane. Moisture wicking, breathable, stretchy, jersey knit textile with a soft, brushed surface and a Polygiene® finish to manage odour.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not wring.
Watch video: https://youtu.be/4wkLxRCUgAg